Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Library 2.0 links

" I have done a lot of reading while preparing for my presentation on Blogs and Wikis at the LRSN forum next month. Nearly everything leads me to find out more about the catchphrase “Library 2.0”.

It was only recently that I first heard about this phenomenon so I brought it up at our monthly Librarians’ Forum at Perth this morning – only to find out that, although we had been discussing several ideas that are important to Library 2.0, my colleagues were not aware of the term.

I’ve cobbled together some links to further reading that I have found worthwhile. If we want to be seen as being on top of new ideas then constant awareness of what’s being posted on the web is important and we should all monitor our RSS feeds regularly."

Published in mchabib.blogspot.com by Maeve Everest

Library 2.0 Links

http://mchabib.blogspot.com/2006/08/academic-library-20-concept-models.html



No comments: